For more than 60-years, R. Stresau Laboratory has been supporting our National Defense by developing and manufacturing energetic components for some of the military's most important programs. We take pride in our purpose and this position is critical in ensuring that we deliver products that perform every time in a manner that is safe and environmentally friendly.
Located in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin, overlooking Dunn Lake. Enjoy a four day work week and an amazing work-life balance. We are looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented worker to handle the facility building and grounds needs of our production facility.
Essential Elements for Job Performance:
· Moderate to advanced carpentry skills required, including reading, and understanding all applicable codes and requirements.
· Rudimentary to advanced electrical / HVAC skills perferred, including reading, and understanding applicable local, State and Federal codes and requirements.
· Exterior and Interior building maintance
· Possesses valid driver’s license and operates skid-steer loader and forklift as required (on site training/certification).
· Maintain on site, plumbing related issues
· Maintains company vehicles.
· Ability to read and understand operation, instruction, and parts manuals.
· Ability to use various hand and power tools safely and accurately, and to maintain them in good working condition.
· Performs work in a professional, acceptable manner, and maintains good working relationship with fellow workers.
· Other tasks as directed
Apprentice Program Available